Ingredients: Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Ginger Root
Lemon Ginger Paloma
Ingredients - makes 1
- Grapefruit zest + coarse salt, to rim glass
- 1 lime, juiced, plus slices for garnish
- ½ cup pure grapefruit juice
- ½ cup brewed Plain Kombucha
- 1 tsp Farmhouse Teas Lemon Ginger Kombucha Flavoring
- Fresh grapefruit slices, for garnish
- Add 2 tsp. of Farmhouse Teas Lemon Ginger Kombucha flavoring to plain fermented kombucha. Bottle with an air-tight bottle like a swing-top bottle.
- Let ferment at room temperature for 1-2 days, then place in the refrigerator overnight or 24 hours. Then strain flavoring from kombucha.
- To salt the rim: Mix together a small amount of grapefruit zest and coarse salt. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, then press the rim into the salt mixture.
- To the serving glass, add the lime juice, grapefruit juice, and brewed lemon ginger kombucha. Stir.
- Garnish with grapefruit and lime slices and enjoy