Color & Flavor Profile: Bold black tea blends up a dark earthy color. Light Chai spice followed by sweet notes vanilla and sweet pumpkin pie flavor.
Caffeine Level: Medium
Ingredients: Organic Darjeeling, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Peppercorns, Organic Anise, Organic Cloves, Organic Cardamom, Organic Pumpkin Powder, Organic Extracts
Pumpkin Dirty Chai Latte
Ingredients - serves 2
- ¼ c Pumpkin puree
- ½ c Maple syrup
- ½ c water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk of choice, frothed
- Double espresso
- 10-12 oz brewed Prairie Pumpkin Chai Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- Dash Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- To make the simple syrup, add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, water, salt, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice to a small saucepan over medium high heat; stir until combined. Let the mixture come to a boil then reduce the heat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Once the mixture is thick, remove from heat and let cool completely.
- To make the latte, divide the brewed tea and espresso into two serving mugs, then add 1 tablespoon of the simple syrup to each mug and stir until combined. Add ½ cup of the frothed milk of choice to each mug, spooning the froth on top. Sprinkle the tops with more pumpkin pie spice if desired and enjoy.