Color & Flavor Profile: Brew’s up a light amber color with a bold minty flavor and a hint of pineapple.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Spearmint, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Pineapple Pieces, Organic Pineapple Extract
Pineapple Mint Sweet Tea Mojito
Ingredients - makes 2
- 16 oz water
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Mint Sweet Tea
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 lime slices
- 2 tsp honey
- Sparkling water
- In a small saucepan combine the water and Pineapple Mint Sweet Tea and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat and let steep for 15 minutes. Strain and let cool.
- To assemble the cocktail, add ½ cup pineapple to the bottom of your serving glass, followed with 3 mint leaves, 1 lime slice, and 1 tsp honey. Use a muddler to muddle all of the ingredients.
- Add 6-8oz of the brewed sweet tea to your serving glass and stir. Fill the glass to the top with ice and top with sparkling water. Repeat with the second serving and serve immediately!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan