Color & Flavor Profile: Steeps up a light amber color with a wonderful oolong flavor along with notes of orange and spice from the cinnamon, clove, and ginger.
Caffeine Level: Medium
Ingredients: Organic Oolong, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Cinnamon Chips, Organic Clove, Oregon Grown Calendula, and Organic Orange Extract.
Paleo Russian Spiced Tea
- 2 tsp Farmhouse Teas Orange Spice Tea
- 2 cups water
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, as desired for sweetness
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Dried orange slice - optional for garnish
- Combine the tea, water, maple syrup, and cinnamon stick in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain, pour into mugs, and garnish with a dried orange slice!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (190°- 212°) for 3-5 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (190°- 212°) for 3-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan