Not included but NEEDED to use the bundle:
- Clean Filtered Water & Pot for Boiling Water
- Glass Container for Brewing such as Quart or 1/2 Gallon Canning Jar works great depending on the amount you decide to make
- OPTIONAL: Containers for bottling your brew for more fizz
BONUS MATERIAL DETAILS!
The FREE 3 Part Kombucha Video Series includes videos on topics such as the health benefits of kombucha, how to make your first fermentation, how to bottle and flavor your kombucha brew, and how to make continuous brew & more! A great starter set of videos to get your brewing ASAP.
This Good Food Award Winner fruit spreads from Mt. Hope Farms is made with local ingredients by our favorite family farm. Not only are they great for that PB&J, Cheeseboard accompaniment but they are fabulous to use to flavor kombucha with! The natural fruit and low sugars give just enough food to your kombucha to make it fizz fabulously! Our favorite is Marionberry & Apple Rum!
Melissa K Norris, of Pioneering Today Acadamy, has generously provided this FREE 3 part Video Series on making your own Kefir! Kefir is a yogurt-type product that is great for making smoothies. Our kids make a kefir smoothie every day at lunch. This FREE 3 Part Video Series (plus downloadable guides/tips) will get you started making kefir quick! With kombucha, fermented veggies, and kombucha on the menu your gut is going to be full of lovely probiotics!Carolyn Thomas at Homesteading Family gives you a quick start to all things fermenting!
- Learn the 5 Rules of Vegetable Fermentation to make amazing ferments every time!
- Preserve your garden produce in less time than it takes to heat your canner.
- Store your ferments without taking up all of your refrigerator space.
- Help train your tongue (or your family's) to enjoy the taste of these SUPER IMMUNE-BOOSTING foods.
Photos by Kayla Joy Creative
There are differing opinions one the effects of herbals on the kombucha scoby health recommend using a spare scoby when brewing with herbal teas. This blend also contains hibiscus which will turn your scoby pink and leave a fruity twist to it, making it best to use a spare or hibiscus only scoby for this blend. LEARN MORE ABOUT USING HERBS AND FLAVORINGS IN YOUR FIRST FERMENT HERE