Sweet maple meets blueberry in this all herbal loose leaf tea! It brings back memories of Grandma's blueberry cake, buckle or cobbler. The sweet flavor of blueberries and nutty finish of the red rooibos makes for a fine dessert like drink in your cup minus the calories of the actual dessert. These blueberries were hand picked and dried here on our farm. As big as our thumb, they back some serious flavor.
Looking for a trial size? Find it here.
Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a beautiful reddish color from the hibiscus and berries. Tart but smooth blueberry finish. Hints of vanilla and maple.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Rose Petals, Oregon Grown Blueberries, Organic Elderberries, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Maple Extract, Organic Blueberry Flavor Extract.
Maple Blueberry Mojito
Ingredients - makes 2
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Sugar Blueberry Rooibos Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Brew tea: Steep 2 tsp loose leaf tea with 1 cup hot water. Steep for 7-10 minutes, then strain. Let cool to room temperature.
- Divide the mint, maple syrup, and lime juice between two serving glasses and muddle well. Fill the glasses with ice.
- Add ½ cup of the brewed tea to each serving glass, then top each with desired amount of sparkling water and 2 tbsp blueberries. Stir to combine and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan