Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a lovely green color full of bold flavor that will mellow slightly when brewed as kombucha.
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Organic Gunpowder Green tea and Organic Jasmine Green Tea (fair trade when possible).
*Prepared Kombucha tea is AIP Elimination phase Compliant and AIP Straight tea is Phase 1 Reintroduction Compliant
Mango Mossy Rock Mocktail
- 16 oz bag frozen mango, thawed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- Brewed Farmhouse Teas Mossy Rock Kombucha
- In a high speed blender, combine the thawed mango, honey, and water. Blend until completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- In your serving glass or glasses, pour a generous amount of the mango puree into the bottom of the glass.
- Fill the glass up with ice and top with brewed mossy rock kombucha.
- Stir and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 3-4 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 4-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan