A base of earthy green rooibos is filled with all the bright flavors of spring. From coconut to local lavender, lemon peel, and tart local organic apples. This tea truly tastes like a lavender lemon chiffon pie - minus all of the calories of course. Sipping this blend will put a little pep into your step as the uplifting flavors take you to those first warm spring days.
Color & Flavor Profile: Brews up a light amber color with hints of tart apple, lavender and fresh lemon.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Lemongrass, Oregon Grown Lavender, Organic Coconut Flakes, Organic Apples, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Lime Powder, Organic Extracts
Blueberry Lavender Lemon Mocktail
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Lavender Lemon Chiffon
- 8 oz water
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 oz vodka - optional
- Place a martini glass into the freezer while you prepare the drink - optional but recommended.
- Brew the tea with the water and let it steep 5-7 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the blueberries, lemon juice, and honey. Use a muddler to muddle the blueberries completely.
- Add the brewed tea and vodka if using, and a large handful of ice. Place the lid on and shake vigorously for about 5 seconds until chilled.
- Strain and pour into your chilled martini glass.
- Garnish as desired and serve immediately!