Color & Flavor Profile: Bold, earthy, green tea with notes of lemon and mint. Brews up a light golden color.
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Calendula, and Organic Stevia Leaf.
Lemon Ginger Penicillin Cocktail (or Mocktail)
Ingredients - makes 2
- 8 oz brewed Lemon Ginger Gumption Organic Tea
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz whiskey or bourbon - optional
Ginger Gumption Honey Syrup
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- Make the syrup: Add the loose leaf tea and water to a small pan or pot and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Strain the tea, pushing the water out of the leaves with a spoon. Most of the water will have evaporated and absorbed into the tea leaves, leaving about ⅓ cup tea for the syrup. Return the tea to the saucepan, stir in the honey, and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the brewed tea, lemon juice, whiskey or bourbon if using, and 2 tbsp of the prepared syrup. Add ice and shake for 15 seconds to combine, then strain into two glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan