Color & Flavor Profile: Steeps a dark rich creamy amber color with bright tropical notes of pineapple and coconut. Takes cream and sweetener well.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Coconut Flakes, Organic Pineapple Powder, Organic Calendula Petals, Organic Extracts (vanilla, coconut, peach, and pina colada)
Pina Colada Sweet Tea Blended Mocktail
- 1 10 ounce bag frozen pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp Pina Colada Sweet Tea
- 1 13.6 oz can of coconut cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Finely shredded coconut, optional
- In a blender, add the frozen pineapple, pineapple juice, lime juice, Pina Colada Sweet Tea, coconut cream, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. If you prefer a thicker Pina Colada, add more frozen pineapple until you’ve reached the desired thickness.
- Spread the shredded coconut onto a plate. Rim the edge of a glass with a lime wedge and dip into the coconut making sure to coat evenly. Pour the mocktail into the rimmed glass and enjoy!
- Optional: If you prefer an alcoholic pina colada, add the preferred alcohol to the blender blend until smooth.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan