*Please consult your healthcare provider prior to use especially if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition. *This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Color & Flavor Profile: An earthy cuppa tea that brews up a golden color with nice mellowing spearmint notes to complement the earthiness.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Nettle, Organic Elderflowers, Organic Mullein Leaf, Organic Oat Straw, Organic Plantain, Organic Spearmint, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Ginger, Organic Fennel Seed
Cucumber Mint Iced Tea
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Sneeze Ali Tea
- 12 oz hot water
- 3 slices cucumber
- 4 mint leaves
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- Brew the tea with the hot water and let steep for about 5-7 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In your serving glass, muddle the cucumber, mint, lemon, and honey.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan