Color & Flavor Profile: A light red-ish pink color this tea backs a light green tea flavor with a hint of raspberry. Nice and earthy from the green rooibos without any hint of bitterness.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Nettle, Organic Red Clover, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Elderberry, Organic Hibiscus, and Organic Rose Hips.
Raspberry Basil Iced Tea
Ingredients - makes 4
- ¼ cup Farmer’s Wife Raspberry Tea
- 4 cups hot water
- 8 oz fresh raspberries
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 4 lemon slices
- 1 tbsp honey
- Steep the Farmer’s Wife Raspberry Tea in the hot water for about 15 minutes.
- Strain, then let sit at room temperature or chill in the fridge.
- To 4 serving glasses, add a few raspberries, a few basil leaves, 1 lemon slice, and 1 tsp honey. Muddle well to combine and release the flavors.
- Fill the serving glasses with ice, then top each with 1 cup of the brewed tea. Stir well and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan