Color & Flavor Profile: A light red-ish pink color this tea backs a light green tea flavor with a hint of raspberry. Nice and earthy from the green rooibos without any hint of bitterness.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Nettle, Organic Red Clover, Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Elderberry, Organic Hibiscus, and Organic Rose Hips.
Raspberry Basil Iced Tea
Ingredients - makes 4
- ¼ cup Farmer’s Wife Raspberry Tea
- 4 cups hot water
- 8 oz fresh raspberries
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 4 lemon slices
- 1 tbsp honey
- Steep the Farmer’s Wife Raspberry Tea in the hot water for about 15 minutes.
- Strain, then let sit at room temperature or chill in the fridge.
- To 4 serving glasses, add a few raspberries, a few basil leaves, 1 lemon slice, and 1 tsp honey. Muddle well to combine and release the flavors.
- Fill the serving glasses with ice, then top each with 1 cup of the brewed tea. Stir well and enjoy!