Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up with a pretty brown/red tint with a nutty vanilla flavor. Subtle hints of nutmeg and cinnamon.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Cinnamon, Oregon Grown Hazelnuts, Organic Coconut, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Cloves, Organic Extracts. CONTAINS NUTS
Ingredients - makes 2 servings
- 1 tbsp Not Nog Loose Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Brew the Not Nog tea and hot water together. Let steep for about 5-7 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the eggs, egg yolk, maple syrup, dairy-free milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and the steeped tea.
- Place the saucepan over low heat and whisk constantly for about 15-20 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
- Serve hot or cold.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan