Color & Flavor Profile: Bold black tea blends up a dark earthy color. Strong notes of chai spice followed by sweet notes of peach.
Caffeine Level: Medium
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea Blend, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves, Organic Cardamom Pods, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Star Anise, Organic Fennel, Organic Calendula Petals, Organic Peaches, and Organic Peach Extract.
Persnickety Peach Chai Refresher
- 4 cups water
- ¼ cup Persnickety Peach Chai Tea
- 1 lemon
- 1 16oz bag frozen peaches
- 18 oz ginger beer
- Optional: 8oz vodka
- In a small saucepan, bring 4 cups of water and the loose tea to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool completely to steep. Gently mash the tea before straining. Strain and pour the cooled steeped tea into a pitcher.
- Add the frozen peaches and sliced lemon to the pitcher. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight to develop great flavor.
- When ready to serve, pour the ginger beer into the pitcher and give it a good stir. Serve over ice.
Note: If adding vodka, add at the end with the ginger beer!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (190°- 212°) for 3-5 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (190°- 212°) for 3-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan