Color & Flavor Profile: Bold, earthy, green tea meets minty freshness of peppermint and spearmint with hints of light citrus after notes. Brews an amber color.
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Organic Gunpowder Green Tea, Organic Spearmint, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Orange Peel, Oregon Grown Marigolds, Organic Lemon & Orange Extracts
- ¼ cup Emerald Garden Mint Tea
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
Cocktail - makes 1
- 2 oz bourbon
- ½ oz homemade mint syrup
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Make the simple syrup by combining the tea and water into a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slimmer and reduce the heat to low, and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes until the liquid has reduced by ¼. Strain the tea and place the steeped tea back into the saucepan over low heat. Add the sugar and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes until the sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture has thickened up a bit.
- Make the cocktail by muddling 2 fresh mint leaves at the bottom of your Julep cup with ½ oz of the fresh syrup. Add the bourbon and then fill the cup up with crushed iced.
- Give it a stir and garnish with fresh mint if desired.
Fizzy Lemon Berry Mint Iced Tea
- 5 cups water, divided
- 2 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Emerald Garden Mint Tea
- 1/3 cup Mt. Hope Farms Blackberry-Aronia Lavender fruit spread
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 6 oz pineapple juice - optional
- Ginger beer or plain kombucha to top (Learn to Make your own Kombucha Here)
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the water and tea. Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat. Let steep for about 10 minutes. Strain and pour into a pitcher.
- In the pitcher, add the additional cup of water, fruit spread, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Fill your serving glasses up with ice and fill half of the cup with the tea mixture, and top with ginger beer or plain kombucha.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 3-4 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 4-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan