Color & Flavor Profile: Light, earthy, green tea with a light peachy flavor brews up an amber color.
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green Tea, Organic Ginger, Organic Peach pieces, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Calendula Petals, Organic Peach Extract
Honey Sweetened Peach Green Iced Basil Tea
Ingredients - makes 2
- 4 tsp Farmhouse Teas Front Porch Peach Loose Leaf tea
- 2 cups hot water
- 2-3 tsp honey, or more to taste
- 1 ripe white peach, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Stir the tea with the hot water and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain, then stir in the honey. Set aside to cool to room temperature or chill in the fridge.
- Place 4-5 peach slices and a couple of tablespoons of basil into two serving glasses. Muddle the peaches and basil, then fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour the tea over the ice and stir well before serving. Use the remaining peach slices for garnish if desired!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 3-4 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 4-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan