Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's a dark bold cuppa with lavender, vanilla, and slightly fruity notes.
Caffeine Level: Medium
Ingredients: Organic Darjeeling, Organic Earl Grey, Oregon Grown Lavender, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Vanilla Extract.
Iced London Fog Latte
Ingredients — serves two
Refined Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Iced London Fog
- 1 ½ tbsp Creme De La Crop Earl Grey Tea
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- Desired amount of vanilla syrup
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- To make the vanilla syrup, add coconut sugar, water, and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until simmering, stirring occasionally. Let simmer until coconut sugar is dissolved and the syrup has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes (it will still be relatively thin). Let cool to room temperature.
- To make the iced London fog, steep the Creme De La Crop Earl Grey Tea in the hot water for about five minutes, then strain. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- To make the drink add the desired amount of vanilla syrup to each serving glass. We started with 1 tbsp. Add ½ of the steeped tea and stir. Fill the cup up with ice and top with milk of choice. Stir and enjoy!