Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a beautiful deep red color with the fragrance of mulled wine. Bold cranberry flavor up front with a spicy finish.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Hibiscus, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Lemongrass, Oregon Grown Cranberries (just cranberries, no additives here!), Organic Clove, Organic Ginger.
Cranberry Mulled Tea
- 2 tsp Farmhouse Teas Coastal Cranberry Spice Tea
- 2 cups water
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 cups mixed berries such as blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp honey, as desired for sweetness
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 20 minutes, then strain and pour into mugs.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan