Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a pretty golden amber cuppa with hints of the apple orchard and cinnamon finish.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Clove, Organic Apples, Organic Chicory Root, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Nutmeg, and Organic Apple Cider Extract.
Paleo Caramel Apple Cider Tea Latte
Ingredients - serves 2
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 2 ½ tsp arrowroot starch
- 10-12 oz brewed Apple Cider Fixin Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 cup milk of choice, frothed
- 2 tbsp natural apple cider
- To make caramel sauce, combine the coconut cream and coconut sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until the sugar dissolves. Add a pinch of salt and the arrowroot starch and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, whisking frequently. Once the caramel has thickened remove from heat and let cool completely.
- To make the latte, divide the brewed tea and natural apple cider into serving mugs then add a tablespoon of the caramel into each mug, stir until combined. If desired, froth a ½ cup of milk and add to each mug spooning the froth on top. Drizzle each mug with caramel and enjoy.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan