Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a pretty golden amber cuppa with hints of the apple orchard and cinnamon finish.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Clove, Organic Apples, Organic Chicory Root, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Nutmeg, and Organic Apple Cider Extract.
Paleo Caramel Apple Cider Tea Latte
Ingredients - serves 2
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 2 ½ tsp arrowroot starch
- 10-12 oz brewed Apple Cider Fixin Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 cup milk of choice, frothed
- 2 tbsp natural apple cider
- To make caramel sauce, combine the coconut cream and coconut sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until the sugar dissolves. Add a pinch of salt and the arrowroot starch and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, whisking frequently. Once the caramel has thickened remove from heat and let cool completely.
- To make the latte, divide the brewed tea and natural apple cider into serving mugs then add a tablespoon of the caramel into each mug, stir until combined. If desired, froth a ½ cup of milk and add to each mug spooning the froth on top. Drizzle each mug with caramel and enjoy.