Color & Flavor Profile: Bold, earthy, green tea with overtones of tart strawberry and hints of citrus. Brews up a bold red color.
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green Tea, Organic Strawberry Leaf, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Oregon Strawberries, Organic Lemon Peel, and Organic Rose Petals.
The Best Strawberry Daiquiri
- 1 lb frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Farmers Market Strawberry Tea
- ¾ cup coconut water
Note: add rum to make an alcoholic version
- Combine all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. The mixture will be very thick so you’ll have to scrape down edges and keep blending until smooth.
- Garnish with a lime wedge if desired.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 3-4 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 4-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan