Comes in 1 oz bag. Steeps about 6 to 10 -16 oz bottles of kombucha. Flavor strength varies with each drinker, use more or less as tastes prefer. The recommended amount is 1 tsp per 16 oz of kombucha. Steep 1-3 days then strain and enjoy or store for later use.
Ingredients: Organic Orange Peel, Organic Rosemary, Organic Lemon Peel
*Prepared Kombucha tea is AIP Elimination phase Compliant and AIP Straight tea is Phase 1 Reintroduction Compliant
Paleo Rosemary Creamsicle Kombucha
Ingredients - serves 2
- 4 oz orange juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Rosemary Citrus Kombucha Flavoring
- 8 oz Already fermented plain kombucha
- Coconut milk to top
- Add the rosemary citrus flavoring o the plain kombucha. Ferment 24 hours at room temp.
- Once done fermenting chill overnight.
- Strain flavoring from kombucha.
- Divide the honey and orange juice between two serving glasses and stir well to dissolve the honey.
- Divide the Rosemary Citrus Flavored Kombucha between the two glasses and stir well.
- Fill the glasses with ice, then top with desired amount of coconut milk. Stir well to combine and enjoy immediately.
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan