Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up with a pretty brown/red tint and a nice boldness from the dandelion root. A great ginger flavor with subtle sweetness from the vanilla bean and cinnamon.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Red Rooibos, Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Anise Star, and Organic Vanilla Bean.
Ingredients - makes 1
- 2 shots freshly pulled espresso
- 1 tsp ground Gingerbread Spice Herbal Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- 8 oz milk of choice, steamed or frothed
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Ground cinnamon, to serve
- Cinnamon sticks, to serve
- Pull two shots of espresso into a heat safe mug. Stir in the ground gingerbread tea, then stir in the steamed milk. Add a cinnamon stick or two to the mug.
- Top with whipped cream and ground cinnamon and enjoy warm!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan