Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's a dark rich coffee color with a hint of hazelnut.
Caffiene Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Chicory Root. Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Chaga, Organic Carob, Oregon Grown Hazelnuts, Organic Astragulus, and Organic Maca Powder.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS
White Chocolate Hazelnut Latte
Ingredients - makes one
- 1 tbsp Mountain Hazel NOT Coffee Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips (or 1 ½ tbsp white cacao butter + ½ tbsp maple syrup)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup milk of choice, steamed or otherwise heated
- Whipped cream, if desired to serve
- Brew the tea with the hot water for 10 minutes, until it’s strong and dark in color.
- Place the vanilla extract and white chocolate chips or cacao butter in a serving glass. Pour the hot milk over the chocolate chips and stir well until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the brewed tea into the milk and stir well to combine.
- Enjoy hot with whipped cream, if desired!