Color & Flavor Profile: Brews up a light amber quality as the scent of spearmint wafts through the air, followed by the slightly spicy yet pleasant flavors of cinnamon, clove, and tied together with orange.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Spearmint, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Cloves, Organic Extracts (Vanilla, Orange)
Cinnamon Mint White Russian
Ingredients - makes 1
- 3 oz full-fat coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1 oz vodka - optional
- 1 oz kahlua - or substitute with 1 shot espresso
- 3 mint leaves
Cinnamon Mint Syrup
- ¼ cup Calm & Bright Loose Leaf Tea
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Make the syrup: Add the tea and water to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Strain and return the tea to the saucepan. Add the maple syrup and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the coconut milk, vodka, kahlua, and ½ oz of the prepared cinnamon mint syrup. Smash the mint leaves and add to the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Strain over ice and enjoy!
Note: For an alcohol-free version, substitute the kahlua for 1 shot of espresso, and the vodka for more coconut milk.