Color & Flavor Profile: Brew’s up an amber brown with a bit of a glisten to it from the cocoa nibs. A bold peppermint flavor is followed by a light hint of chocolate.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint, Organic Cocoa Nibs, and Organic Stevia.
Pacific Peppermint Patty Tea Latte
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1-2 tsp Pacific Peppermint Patty Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup coconut milk or cream
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, as desired for sweetness
- Dark chocolate bar, shaved or chopped
- Fresh mint, chopped
- Steep the tea with the hot water for 7-10 minutes, then strain.
- Froth the coconut milk with the maple syrup, then pour over the tea.
- Top with shaved chocolate and fresh chopped mint and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan