Color & Flavor Profile: Brews up a light golden color with heavy sweet notes. After notes of spice from the cinnamon, ginger and anise.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Licorice Root, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Fennel, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves, Organic Anise, and Organic Orange Peel.
WARNING: Not to be used during pregnancy. Not for use in persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, heart disease with edema, or congestive heart failure.
Herbal Licorice Shake
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1 tbsp Herbal Licorice Spice Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, as desired for sweetness
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Combine the loose leaf tea and coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Bring to a low simmer for 15 minutes, then remove from heat and strain.
- Add the steeped coconut milk to a high speed blender. Add the cashews, maple syrup, vanilla, and ginger. Blend on high until very smooth and thick, at least 60 seconds.
- Pour into a serving glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan