Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a pretty golden amber cuppa with a hint of spice and sweet maple flavor.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Honeybush, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Carrots, Organic Nutmeg, Oregon Grown Hazelnuts, Organic Raisins, Organic Stevia Leaf, and Organic Extracts.
Carrot Cake Iced Latte
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup Farmhouse Teas Harvest Carrot Cake
- Pinch flaky salt
Latte - makes 1
- 1-2 tbsp homemade syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 4 oz strong brewed coffee
- 6 oz dairy-free milk
- Make the syrup by combining all of the ingredients into a small saucepan over medium low heat. Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes, then strain the syrup.
- To make the latte iced, place the syrup in your serving glass along with the brewed coffee and stir.
- Fill the cup up with ice, and top with dairy-free milk of choice. Stir and enjoy!
- Note: to make this latte hot, simply steam your dairy-free milk and pour fresh into the brewed coffee and syrup!