Ingredients: Organic Pear, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom
Iced Pear + Thyme Mocktail
Ingredients - makes 2
- 1 fresh pear, diced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, about 1 large
- 16 oz cups brewedPlain fermented Kombucha (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 tsp Farmhouse Teas Spiced Pear Kombucha
Thyme Honey Simple Syrup
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Add 2 tsp. of Farmhouse Teas Spiced Pear Kombucha flavoring to plain fermented kombucha. Bottle with an air-tight bottle like a swing-top bottle.
- Let ferment at room temperature for 1-2 days, then place in the refrigerator overnight or 24 hours. Then strain flavoring from kombucha.
- Make the thyme honey syrup: Add all ingredients for the syrup to a small saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Bring to a low simmer and occasionally stir for about 5 minutes. Remove the whole sprigs of thyme and let cool to room temperature.
- Divide the pear and lemon juice between two glasses and add 2-3 tsp of the thyme honey syrup per glass. Muddle well, then fill the glasses with ice
- Add the 1 cup brewed spiced pear kombucha to each glass and garnish with more pear and lemon if desired!