Comes in a 1.5 oz bag. Steeps about 6 to 10 -16 oz bottles of kombucha. Flavor strength varies with each drinker, use more or less as tastes prefer. The average flavor requires 1 tsp per 16 oz of kombucha. Steep 1-3 days then strain and enjoy or store for later use.
To Make a Syrup
- Combine 1/3 cup of dry ingredients in 1 quart of water in a medium size pot.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer for 20-25 minutes or until reduced by 1/3 - 1/2. Which ever comes first.
- Strain herbs from the liquid and place liquid back in pot. Stir in 1-2 cups of brown sugar, sucanat or coconut sugar. Stir until dissolved. Bottle syrup & let cool before use.
- For kombucha: Add 1/3 cup of syrup to 16 oz bottle and top with kombucha.
- Ferment 1-2 days.
Ingredients: Organic Cinnamon, Organic Apples, Organic Ginger.
*Prepared Kombucha tea is AIP Elimination phase Compliant and AIP Straight tea is Phase 1 Reintroduction Compliant
Apple Pie Mocktail
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 2-3 dashes orange bitters
- 16 oz Brewed Kombucha
- 2 tsp Farmhouse Teas Apple Pie Kombucha Flavoring
- Add 2 tsp. of Farmhouse Teas Apple Pie Kombucha flavoring to plain fermented kombucha. Bottle with an air-tight bottle like a swing-top bottle.
- Let ferment at room temperature for 1-2 days, then place in the refrigerator overnight or 24 hours. Then strain flavoring from kombucha.
- In your serving glass, combine the ginger, honey, and bitters. Stir.
- Fill the cup with ice and top with brewed apple pie kombucha.
- Garnish with an orange peel if desired.
- Stir and enjoy!