Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a light greenish-brown color with hints of pink from the berries. A slightly tart berry flavor greets you before surrounding you with minty freshness from the peppermint and spearmint.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Peppermint, Organic Spearmint, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Elderberries, Organic Maine Blueberries, Oregon Aronia Berries, and Organic Vanilla Extract.
Winter Wonderberry Lemonade
- 8 cups water, divided
- ¼ cup Winter Wonderberry Loose Leaf Tea
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat up 6 cups of the water until almost boiling. Remove from the heat and add the tea. Steep for about 5-8 minutes, then strain the tea. Mix in the honey while still warm. Let the tea cool.
- Pour the tea into a large storage jar, and whisk in the lemon juice and remaining 2 cups of water.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours, then serve over ice!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan