Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a light greenish-brown color with hints of pink from the berries. A slightly tart berry flavor greets you before surrounding you with minty freshness from the peppermint and spearmint.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Peppermint, Organic Spearmint, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Elderberries, Organic Maine Blueberries, Oregon Aronia Berries, and Organic Vanilla Extract.
Winter Wonderberry Lemonade
- 8 cups water, divided
- ¼ cup Winter Wonderberry Loose Leaf Tea
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat up 6 cups of the water until almost boiling. Remove from the heat and add the tea. Steep for about 5-8 minutes, then strain the tea. Mix in the honey while still warm. Let the tea cool.
- Pour the tea into a large storage jar, and whisk in the lemon juice and remaining 2 cups of water.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours, then serve over ice!