Color & Flavor Profile: This steeps up a bright red color. With a bold sweet tropical fruity flavor of coconut, peaches & passion fruit as they meet slightly earthy tulsi holy basil.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Tulsi Holy Basil, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Coconut Flakes, Organic Peach Pieces, Organic Goji Berries, Organic Stevia Leaf, Organic Extracts
Tropical Tulsi Jello Dessert
- 2.5 cups water
- 1 cup pure pineapple juice
- ½ cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 tbsp Tropical Tulsi tea
- 1 oz gelatin
- 1 can coconut cream
- Pure maple syrup
- Add the water, pineapple juice, honey, and lime juice to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved, then remove one cup of the liquid from the pan and set aside.
- Add the Tropical Tulsi tea and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let it steep for 15 minutes. Strain.
- Add the gelatin to the 1 cup of liquid mixture that was set aside and whisk until dissolved. Pour into the strained tea mixture and mix.
- Divide the mixture into single serving cups. Alternatively, pour onto a lined baking sheet.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to set.
- Meanwhile, empty the coconut cream into a large mixing bowl (only the hard part, not the liquid)
- Start by adding about 1 tbsp pure maple syrup and use a hand mixer to whip up. Taste and adjust the sweetness as needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once the jello is hardened, top with the whipped coconut cream and serve immediately.
Mai Tai Mocktail
Tropical Tulsi Syrup
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Tropical Tulsi Sweet Tea
- ½ cup honey
Mocktail - makes 2
- 8 oz 100% pineapple juice
- 8 oz 100% orange juice
- 4 tbsp Tropical Tulsi syrup
- Maraschino cherries, to garnish - optional
- Add the water to a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the tea and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea, then stir in the honey while it's still hot. Let cool completely.
- To make the cocktail, place 2 tbsp of the syrup into the bottom of two serving glasses. Fill each serving glass to the top with ice. Add 4 oz of pineapple juice to each serving glass, then 4 oz of orange juice to each serving glass. Garnish with cherries if desired.
- Stir and enjoy!