All the flavors of raspberry leaf tea with calming chamomile and a hint of floral from the delicate rose petals. This herbal, caffeine-free, and calming tea is great as a calming cuppa at night or iced on a hot summer day. *AIP Diet and Paleo Compliant
Looking for a trial size? Find it here.
Color & Flavor Profile: A light brown color to the brew with hints of raspberry and chamomile wafting through the air. A delicate floral after note from the rose petals.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Chamomile, and Organic Rose Petals.
Southern Raspberry Rose Iced Tea Lemonade
- 4 cups prepared Southern Raspberry Rose Tea
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 pint raspberries
- In a large pitcher or mason jar, stir together the prepared Southern Raspberry Rose Tea and honey until honey is mostly dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature if the mixture is still warm.
- Stir in the lemon juice, water, and raspberries, mashing the raspberries as desired.
- Fill serving glasses with ice and pour the iced tea lemonade mixture over the ice. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan