Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's a dark rich coffee color with the aroma of deep dark chocolate and coffee goodness.
Caffeine Level: Very Low
Ingredients: Organic Chicory Root. Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Chaga, Organic Carob, Organic Cocoa Nibs, Organic Cocoa, Oregon Grown Hazelnuts, Organic Astragulus, Organic Maca Powder, Organic Coconut Flakes, and Organic Extracts. CONTAINS TREE NUTS
Copy Cat Chocolate Cream Cold Brew Not-Coffee
Ingredients - makes 2 drinks
2 cups hot water
Chocolate Cream Cold Foam
½ cup dairy-free milk of choice
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
¼ tsp vanilla extract
Stir the tea with the hot water and let steep for 10 minutes, then strain. Set aside to cool to room temperature or chill in the fridge.
Make the chocolate cold foam: Whisk together the dairy-free milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and vanilla. Froth this mixture using a handheld or countertop frother. Alternatively, you can put the milk mixture in a mason jar, close the lid, and shake vigorously to create a foamy consistency.
Pour the brewed tea into two serving glasses filled with ice. Pour the desired amount of chocolate cold foam on top and enjoy!
The Best Fudge Brownies with Frosting
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk
- 1 ½ cups coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Conniption Not Coffee Tea, finely ground
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Chocolate Conniption Not Coffee Tea, finely ground
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper, or generously grease.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, coconut oil, eggs, egg yolk, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and ground tea.
- Slowly fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 30-32 minutes. Time will vary based on the size of pan used, so feel free to check the brownies at the 28 minute mark. Once a toothpick comes out clean, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, combine all frosting ingredients into a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to whip it all up until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan