Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a dark black tea color full of bold flavor that will mellow slightly when brewed as kombucha.
Ingredients: Organic Darjeeling, Organic Oolong and Organic Pu-erh Tea.
*Prepared Kombucha tea is AIP Elimination phase Compliant and AIP Straight tea is Phase 1 Reintroduction Compliant
Thai Iced Tea with the Three Sisters Kombucha Blend
Ingredients - serves 2
- 10-12 oz brewed Three Sisters Black Tea Kombucha Blend, room temperature
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Almond milk to top
- Divide the brewed black tea and maple syrup between two serving glasses, then stir well to combine.
- Fill the glasses with ice, then top with the desired amount of almond milk. Stir well to combine and enjoy immediately.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (190°- 212°) for 3-5 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (190°- 212°) for 3-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan