Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's a dark rich coffee color with the aroma of deep dark coffee goodness and hints of sweet maple.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Chicory Root, Organic Dandelion Root, and Organic Carob
Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino
Ingredients - serves 2
- 2 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Plain Jane Not Coffee
- 16 ounces water
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp butter extract
- Brew 2 tbsp of the Plain Jane Not Coffee in 16 oz in almost boiling water for 7-9 minutes. Let cool slightly, then pour the tea into a standard ice tray and freeze overnight.
- In a blender add the tea ice, coconut milk, ground cinnamon, maple syrup and butter extract and blend until smooth. If you like a thinner consistency, add more coconut milk if desired.
- Serve into drinking glasses and dust with more cinnamon and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan