Color & Flavor Profile: Brew’s up an amber brown with a bit of a glisten to it from the cocoa nibs. A bold peppermint flavor is followed by a light hint of chocolate.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint, Organic Cocoa Nibs, and Organic Stevia.
Pacific Peppermint Patty Tea Latte
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1-2 tsp Pacific Peppermint Patty Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup coconut milk or cream
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, as desired for sweetness
- Dark chocolate bar, shaved or chopped
- Fresh mint, chopped
- Steep the tea with the hot water for 7-10 minutes, then strain.
- Froth the coconut milk with the maple syrup, then pour over the tea.
- Top with shaved chocolate and fresh chopped mint and enjoy!