Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's a dark rich coffee color with the aroma of deep dark coffee goodness and hints of sweet maple.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Chicory Root, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Carob, and Organic Maple & Vanilla Extracts.
New Orleans Coffee
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tsp Sugar Makers Not Coffee Tea
- 1 cup water
- Pure maple syrup, to taste
- Dairy-free milk to serve, optional
- Combine a tablespoon of coffee with the Sugar Makers Not Coffee (for every cup of coffee you will brew).
- Brew as you would with your coffee maker or French press.
- Serve as-is or with sweetener and milk of choice.
Ingredients - makes 2
- 3 tsp Sugar Makers Not Coffee Tea
- 12 oz hot water
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 3 oz Irish whiskey
- 2 oz Irish Cream Liqueur
- Whipped Cream to Top - Optional
- Pour the hot water over the tea and let steep for about 5 minutes.
- To make one drink, pour 1 tsp maple syrup into the bottom of the serving glass. Follow with 6oz of the brewed tea, 1.5 oz whiskey, and 1 oz Irish cream liqueur. Stir and top with fresh whipped cream if desired. Repeat for the second serving.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan