Well howdy there!
My name is CeAnne, pronounced like see-ann run 😉 I’m the co-owner of Farmhouse Teas by St. Fiacre’s Farm with my husband whom I refer to as my Farmer. We have 4 adopted children from around the world. We homeschool, homestead, home business and home medicine (a.k.a. Herbalism at home) on a daily basis together as a family.
We want to welcome you to our little corner of the world! Our goal is to find you some healthy and tasty drinks (yep you can have both at the same time!) while providing you with some fabulous customer service that you will not find at the big box stores that are going to self checkouts and robots.
We believe in traditional values here and those don’t get separated from our business.
- We support the pro-life movement (our adopted children deserve no less)
- We are a Catholic family and as such hold traditional Christian values
- We support small farms, families and local when ever possible and prioritize organic and American grown/made when ever possible.
- Traditional Christian family values are at the top of our list!
- God, family and farm are our motto!
Our teas, herbs and kombucha supplies are not only the highest of quality but our customer service from the start to the finish and inbetween is something that we work hard to achieve. As such we do not hire call centers and limit automations. We treat you like a human and not a serial number.
What that looks like down on the farm is:
- Live Chat by the Farmer or I
- That can mean sometimes it takes us a bit longer to get to ya. We are also packing orders, answering emails and teaching children while chasing chickens. But you get a REAL LIVE person not a bot.
- Hand blended tea on our farm in our tea studio
- Hand picked and hand shipped by our tea-m which is usually one of our sons
- Free samples of teas in every order
- Free recipe cards in every order
- A hand written note on every packing slip by muah (I write hundreds a week)
- Special extra surprises here and there (if I gave you all the details it wouldn’t be a surprise would it?!)
- Care in packaging your product - it should get there in one piece and be beautiful when it does!
But don’t take my word for it, our customers really say it all with their rave reviews:
Find additional reviews on the bottom of each products page. I’d love to invite you into our farm family and since I can’t sit down with y’all in person and make you a personal cup of tea the next best thing I can do for ya is get you a discount and some free sample cups!
===> USE COUPON CODE HOWDY23 to grab 10% off on your first order with us!
In addition I’ve included some special products here that are free guides to get you started on your tea sipp’n, herbal mak’n, kombucha brew’n way along with our best selling products to give you some idea of what others are buying and enjoying.
Thanks for stopp’n by the farm and taking a peak at what our little family business has to offer. We are thankful, grateful and blessed for a bit of your time today.
Happy sipp’n and mak’n my friends,
P.S. If you would like to hang out with us some more: