Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a pretty golden amber cuppa with a bold flavor and a spicy vanilla-ish twist!
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cardamom, Organic Star Anise, Organic Black Peppercorns, Organic Ginger Root, and Organic Cloves.
Herbal Chai Latte
Ingredients - makes 1
- 1 tsp Herbal Chai Tea
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup dairy free milk of choice
- 2-3 tsp honey, as desired for sweetness
- Ground cinnamon, to top
- Stir the tea with the hot water and let steep for 5-7 minutes, then strain.
- Meanwhile, froth the milk using a handheld or countertop frother or steamer.
- In a mug, stir together the brewed tea and honey until the honey is dissolved. Stir in the frothed milk and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan