Color & Flavor Profile: Light, earthy, green tea with bright blueberry flavor and hints of lemon. Brews up a light purple/red color.
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green Tea, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Blueberry Powder, Organic Blueberries, Organic Elderberries, Oregon Grown Aronia Berries, Organic Spearmint, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Blueberry Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract
Blueberry Mint Arnold Palmer
Ingredients - makes 2
- 2 tsp Farmhouse Teas Bonafide Blueberry Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups cold water
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- Stir the tea with the hot water and let steep for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool to room temperature or chill in the fridge.
- To make the lemonade, stir together the cool water, lemon juice, and honey until the honey is dissolved.
- Place a couple of tablespoons of blueberries and mint into two serving glasses. Muddle the blueberries and mint, then fill the glasses with ice. Pour the desired amount of blueberry tea over the ice and top with desired amount of lemonade.
- Stir well to combine and enjoy!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 3-4 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (160°- 170°) for 4-5 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan