Color & Flavor Profile: A light brown color to the brew with hints of raspberry and chamomile wafting through the air. A delicate floral after note from the rose petals.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Chamomile, and Organic Rose Petals.
Southern Raspberry Rose Iced Tea Lemonade
- 4 cups prepared Southern Raspberry Rose Tea
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 pint raspberries
- In a large pitcher or mason jar, stir together the prepared Southern Raspberry Rose Tea and honey until honey is mostly dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature if the mixture is still warm.
- Stir in the lemon juice, water, and raspberries, mashing the raspberries as desired.
- Fill serving glasses with ice and pour the iced tea lemonade mixture over the ice. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy!