Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's up a beautiful deep red color with the fragrance of sweet cinnamon and spices followed up by a bold berry flavor.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Blackberry Leaf, Organic Cinnamon Chips, Oregon Grown Aronia Berries, Organic Apples, Oregon Grown Cornflowers, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Elderberry, and Organic Rosehips.
***Previously Oregon Harvest Berry
Blackberry Dark + Stormy
Ingredients - makes 2
- 2 tsp Harvest Berry Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup blackberries
- 3 tbsp lime juice, about 2 small limes
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ginger kombucha
- Optional: 1-2 oz dark rum
- Stir the tea with the hot water and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain, then set aside to cool to room temperature or chill in the fridge.
- Divide the blackberries, lime juice, and mint leaves between two serving glasses. If using rum, add that now. Muddle well, then fill the glasses with ice.
- Divide the brewed tea and ginger kombucha between the two glasses and stir well to combine.