Color & Flavor Profile: Brews up a golden greenish color. Forward lemony scent followed by light lemony flavor and citrus notes. Hint of florals and fruits.
Caffeine Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Lemon Verbana, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Lemon Peel, Oregon Grown Apples, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Calendula, Oregon Bachelor Buttons and Organic Lemon Extract.
Lamplighter Dill Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup stale plain kombucha
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground Farmhouse Teas Lamplighter Tea
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine the stale kombucha, lemon juice, and shallot into a small bowl. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add the dill, mustard, ground tea, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Whisk until combined. Serve on top of your favorite salad.
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan