Color & Flavor Profile: Brew's a dark rich coffee color with a hint of hazelnut.
Caffiene Level: None
Ingredients: Organic Chicory Root. Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Chaga, Organic Carob, Oregon Grown Hazelnuts, Organic Astragulus, and Organic Maca Powder.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS
White Chocolate Hazelnut Latte
Ingredients - makes one
- 1 tbsp Mountain Hazel NOT Coffee Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tbsp white chocolate chips (or 1 ½ tbsp white cacao butter + ½ tbsp maple syrup)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup milk of choice, steamed or otherwise heated
- Whipped cream, if desired to serve
- Brew the tea with the hot water for 10 minutes, until it’s strong and dark in color.
- Place the vanilla extract and white chocolate chips or cacao butter in a serving glass. Pour the hot milk over the chocolate chips and stir well until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the brewed tea into the milk and stir well to combine.
- Enjoy hot with whipped cream, if desired!
For Hot Tea: Steep 1 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. If icing use 2 tsp per 6-8 oz cup.
For Iced Tea: Steep 2 tsp per 6-8 oz up of water (212°) for 7-10 minutes for best results. Pour over ice.
Full Size Bag- 20 to 24 Cups per bag
By the Pound - Number of cups vary by flavor
Trial Size Available Here - 8 to12 cups per bag (depending on flavor)
- Made with All-natural & Organic Ingredients
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- Hand Blended in our Farm Tea Studio
- Handcrafted in Lyons, Oregon
- Featuring Local Ingredients when Possible
- Gluten Free / Vegan