Color & Flavor Profile: Bold, earthy, green tea meets minty freshness of peppermint and spearmint with hints of light citrus after notes. Along with the sweetness of blackberry, Aronia and hints of lavender with a dash of pineapple twist!
Caffeine Level: Low
Ingredients: Tea: Organic Gunpowder Green Tea, Organic Spearmint, Organic Peppermint, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Orange Peel, Oregon Grown Marigolds, Organic Lemon & Orange Extracts. Fruit Spread: Fruit (Columbia Star Blackberries, Aronia Berries), Organic Sugar, Organic Lemon Juice, Pectin, Organic Lavender, Calcium Citrate.
Fizzy Lemon Berry Mint Iced Tea
- 5 cups water, divided
- 2 tbsp Farmhouse Teas Emerald Garden Mint Tea
- 1/3 cup Mt. Hope Farms Blackberry-Aronia Lavender fruit spread
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 6 oz pineapple juice - optional
- Ginger beer or plain kombucha to top (Learn to Make your own Kombucha Here)
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the water and tea. Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat. Let steep for about 10 minutes. Strain and pour into a pitcher.
- In the pitcher, add the additional cup of water, fruit spread, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. Stir to combine.
- Fill your serving glasses up with ice and fill half of the cup with the tea mixture, and top with ginger beer or plain kombucha.